8. Will I have access to Cabinet maker to discuss and assist with Kitchen and Bathroom cabinetry designs?
Yes definitely. Something we take very serious and double check before we install our cabinets. You will get a full 3D design before we start making the cabinets
9. Will I be allowed to make changes during construction and will there be any additional variation fees?
We do allow on site variations during construction (conditions apply). The cost for any variations is based on the actual cost plus builder’s margin and gst. No additional variation fees are added.
10. Will I be restricted to the builders’ standard range of selections and suppliers or can I choose any items from any suppliers?
We allow owners to choose from outside our preferred suppliers and selections if they wish.
11. Once I enter into the building contract, will there be any change to the price.
We use an HIA Fixed price building contract which guarantees that the price won’t change, subject to any adjustments to Provisional sum or Prime cost items or any variations you wish to make during the construction period.
12. Will we be allowed at the job site?
Yes. We can organising meetings on site only by appointment, we generally do this at Frame Stage and Lock-Up stage and any further if required.